This course is an exciting and rewarding experience where you learn to use scuba equipment, plan dives, then get wet and enjoy the wonderful reefs and fish life! The course includes 5 knowledge sections, 5 pool sessions to practice diving skills, and 4 dives in the sea with your instructor to hone skills and have fun. The course takes 3 to 4 days, and after successful completion you earn your PADI card, allowing you to dive to 18m with a qualified buddy (12m with a parent, guardian or PADI professional for 10- and 11-year-old Junior Open Water Divers). The card is recognized around the world and is valid for life!
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
- Pre-requisites: Be able to swim 200 meters
- Inclusions: Learning materials, dive equipment rental, training sessions, 5 pool dives, 4 ocean dive, PADI certification
- Options: eLearning also available on request (age restrictions and additional fees to PADI Online apply)
- Approximate Time: 3-4 days